So Much Ter Do


About that "my blog is going to come back to life again" comment a couple posts back? Well, heh . . . I'm still working on that. Don't loose your faith. Between not being home, being swamped with work, photography commitments, music deadlines, birthdays, Christmas festivities and, well, I guess the big one is not being home . . . I'm still in a post-pending mode. So much ter do, so little time ter do it.

Stick with me! I'll keep this place alive with this and that picture until I can most happily share some things I've been learning about life, from the Word, in witnessing, about the purpose of friendship, praying with the right motives, and all about kids under the age of 4 years old and what happens when they wake up early from their nap . . . when you're not around to watch them . . . and they find the butter knife . . . and the laptop . . . and they commence to helping you make sure everything is clean under those keys. Things like that.

Until then, a verse that has guided me often recently:


He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh his glory that sent him,
the same is true, and no unrightesousness is in him.
John 7:18

Labels: