{7:24:11}


I love candids.
Candids capture real life: unforced, unposed, sometimes simple, sometimes weighty, but always honest, always real. And I'm all about real. I love veracity; I feel most comfortable around those people who exercise it. 

And so {the series} has begun: unforced, unposed, simple photos that hold small stories, medium stories, big stories. Are you excited?

Yeah, me too! Candid moments are what life is made of -- as they say, life is what happens while you're waiting for it to happen.

By the way -- why are all my blogger friends out there so quiet? Hm? Don't be so shy . . . I'm really not even scary-looking, much less scary. So make my day and check in every now and then so I don't start to wonder if you're okay. Okay? Here, I'll make it easy for you: I'll redo my whole blog scheme, with new headers and everything just so you have something to say that brings you out of the shadows! Aren't I nice?

Labels: