Gone Again!

I know this is late by about a week, but I haven't had a chance to post until now! I'm writing from Oak Brook, Illinios (right outside of Chicago). The Lord has lead me to serve on staff here at the IBLP Headquarters for the next couple of months before and after I attend Journey to the Heart!

The 6 days I've been here so far have been packed! I came just in time for the staff retreat, which was at the Northwoods Campus in Michigan. Our time was full of all sorts of activities: tubing, water skiing, boating, bonfires, taking turns flying in a private plane, and, of course, volleyball. :) Most importantly, we spent quality time in fellowship around the Word of God. We had a great time sharing testimonies, words of edification, insights and encouragements, praying, singing and
crying out to the Lord.

We got back to HQ tonight and work resumes tomorrow! Please keep me in prayer, specifically that on the Journey to the Heart I would truly learn how to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Thank you and God bless you all!!

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength,
and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luke 10:27

Labels: