Desktop Inspiration

One of my projects recently has been to do the graphic on a couple of beautiful pictures by James Staddon for the new set of desktop backgrounds on livingthejourney.com. You can download them here.



I have been so refreshed by the beautiful scenery at the Northwoods Conference Center and the IBLP Headquarters' campus as well. My heart can not help but respond with such gratefulness towards the Lord as I look at the wonderful works He has created and remember that we, too, are His creation and He loves us with an everlasting love!


When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which tho hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalm 8:3-4




I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalm 9:1-2

Labels: ,