Leaving Again...

I know posts on here have been spotty lately, but as you can tell,
I haven't been home much to fix that. :)

I'm leaving for Mexico today and will be very busy the rest of May and beginning of June, but hopefully it won't be that long until I share some more blessings from God's word and work in my life! Until then, if you would keep me in your prayers when you think of me, I would greatly appreciate it. I long to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only, yet it seems Matthew 26:41 seems to have my name written all over it: "...the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Know the feeling? Also, if you could pray I would have opportunities to share the Gospel while gone, that would be a wonderful blessing!

A praise to God before I leave: I found my camera!!! :)


Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast,
unmoveable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord,
forasmuch as ye know that your labour
is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:58

Labels: ,