In the Mean Time...

No, I don't have the pictures from Tennessee up yet, sorry to disappoint you! But rest assured, I'm not over here twiddling my thumbs-- just running in to a few bumps with scratch disks being full, PS malfunctions, etc. etc. (convenient timing, eh?). So anyway, I do intend on sharing some pictures, but for now this little peak in to Tennessee will have to do!

Also, I wanted to praise the Lord for His working in my life especially recently; He has answered so many prayer requests and honored such little decisions, that I just had to start keeping a journal of the divine appointments or obvious interventions of God as they come. After all, we are supposed to count our many blessings, right? :)

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!

Count your blessings, name them one by one,

And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

--Johnson Oatman, jr

Labels: , , ,