Bless the LORD!

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:1

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8:3-4 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. Psalm 103:14
I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. And yet, The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Psalm 145:8-9 I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; Genesis 32:10

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:1

Labels: